The McDonnell International Scholars Academy is now accepting applications for the 2023-24 academic year. An internationally competitive graduate fellowship program, the McDonnell Academy awards financial support and leadership training to dynamic students with proven academic excellence and leadership potential while pursuing graduate studies at Washington University in St. Louis.
The McDonnell Academy fellowship opportunity is open to prospective students applying to an eligible full-time doctoral or master’s degree program at Washington University in St. Louis. McDonnell Scholars receive both financial and programmatic support, including:
- full tuition;
- a monthly living stipend;
- a relocation allowance and travel allowance;
- opportunity to reside in private, modern cohort housing within walking distance to campus;
- multifaceted instruction designed to develop the McDonnell Scholars defining attributes of global mindset, leadership, and community;
- cultural experiences such as cohort trips to Washington D.C. and New York, and participation in international research symposia;
- individual mentorship by dedicated faculty who support the Scholar’s academic and professional growth;
- expansive network of students and alumni from across countries and disciplines.
Please share our CALL FOR APPLICATIONS by distributing via social media channels and encouraging interested students to attend one of our virtual information sessions.
October 26 | 3:00 – 4:00 PM US CENTRAL TIME
October 27 | 8:00 – 9:00 AM US CENTRAL TIME
Applications accepted through January 31, 2023 11:59 PM CST
For More Information:
Visit mcdonnell.wustl.edu/apply for additional details and answers to frequently asked questions.