The McDonnell Academy residences, located on Washington Avenue at Melville Avenue in University City, are approximately 10-minutes (walking) to/from the Danforth Campus and are truly a great place to live! Designed with the Academy’s mission in mind and managed by Quadrangle Housing, Washington University’s off-campus housing services team, we take tremendous pride in the complex and its ability to provide our Scholars with unique living, learning, and social experiences.
- 2 11-unit buildings
- Buildings contain studio, one, and two-bedroom units
- 1 block south of the Delmar Loop, convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Electronically secured entrances to the complex and buildings
- ADA accessible
- 2 common spaces (1 per building)
- 1 outdoor deck
- Public parking nearby
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
- Major appliances (washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator/freezer, central air conditioning and heating units)
- Intercom systems linked to security systems
- Basic furniture (couch, bed, dresser, night stand, dining table, chairs). Two-bedroom units are equipped with a bed, dresser, and nightstand in each room.
More detailed information is provided to selected scholars for each cohort after admission is finalized.